The best 100Ah lithium iron battery for sale in South Africa
The REVOV LiFe B100 is a 100Ah lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery. It’s designed to be a plug-n-play part of an inverter-controlled energy storage system. This reduces installation time and cost – only the inverter needs to be preconfigured.
This 5.1kWh lithium iron battery meets the highest standards of safety, reliability and longevity. It also features anti-theft technology and a smart, integrated battery management system. It is common to install just one B100 battery to deal with blackouts and then to grow the system, adding more batteries to reduce grid power usage in a phased approach.
- Plug-and-play in an inverter-controlled system
- Expected lifetime of 10+ years at 25°C
- Designed cyle-life of over 7000+ cycles
- Theft protection
- Integrated battery management system
- Suitable for wall mounting and 19” racks
Let’s discuss the best lithium iron battery for your needs.
The best 1stLiFe 100Ah lithium iron battery for sale in South Africa
- Battery is totally disabled if removed and cannot be used by thieves.
LCD Display Screen
- Menu to view upper and lower bounds of BMS settings
- Display Battery statistics
- Navigate options with menu buttons
Depth of discharge
- When used properly every day the B100 can be safely discharged to a 100% of its rated 100Ah capacity. Battery life will be shortened if it is discharged beyond 100Ah.
- Over 80% of original 100Ah capacity on completion of 3500 full cycles
Plug-n-Play in an Inverter Controlled ESS
- In this context Plug-n-Play, and Inverter Controlled ESS is an installation in which the Inverter is configured as the first line of safety with slightly stricter upper and lower bounds on controls (like over and under voltage and temperature thresholds) than those that are pre-configured in the BMS. The BMS in turn, is pre-configured with slightly stricter settings than the physical thresholds of the battery cells.
- In a correctly configured ESS, the inverter is the only device that requires configuration and is the first line of control. If the inverter control is bypassed by some event, the BMS will react to protect the battery if required. The BMS is dedicated to Battery management and protection. Installers can complete an installation by connecting the battery into a correctly configured inverter. The BMS will auto-start and operate and requires no configuration.
REVOV changed our lives. Power will no longer be a problem in our household. I would recommend REVOV to all home owners, their service and products are great!
Best ever customer service. Babsie was very friendly and professional and she is answered all my technical questions like a pro… I made payment and she delivered the battery herself the next day. She recommended an installer, which is important because the wrong or fly by night installer may cause problems to the battery. I am happy and completely satisfied.
Technical Service Desk number: +27 10 035 0680
Technical Service Desk email: email@example.com
Unit 1, Cranberry Street Industrial Park
1486 Cranberry Str, Honeydew
REVOV Cape Town
Marcian Park Unit 2 (Saxenburg Park 1)
1 Cincaut Rd, Rustdal/Blackheath
Cape Town, 7580
The information provided on this website is intended as general, summary information for the public. It is not intended to take the place of written law or regulations. The information is provided for educational purposes and not to be used for calibration, technical specifications or system designs.
REVOV seeks to ensure that all content and information published on this site is current and accurate. The information does not in any way constitute legal or professional advice.
REVOV cannot be held liable for any actions arising from its use. REVOV also cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages.