- Lithium Iron Phosphate – LiFePO4 with external BMS
- 24 or 48V configurations (12V available on special order)
- External BMS with optional remote monitoring built in
- Expandable to 360 kWh in 10 kWh increments
- Suitable for self-consumption, backup power provision, energy storage,
- Arbitrage, Off Grid, Grid Connected, low speed mobility applications, marine applications
- 0,5C charge and discharge
- 96% D.O.D
- 10.2 kWh Packs
- Ambient Temperature -5 to 35 deg C., Maximum temperature 55 deg C
- Warranted for 3,500 full cycles or up to 10 years dependent on application
- 7,000 cycle life
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 750mm (w x d x h) (10.24 kWh)
- Weight: 145 kg
- Up to a 10 year warranty
- 17 year+ operational life
- Consistent performance profile during life
- Your system will retain more than 60% of it’s installed capacity after 5000 cycles
- Faster recharge times
- High temperature tolerance
- High current tolerance
- The complete rated power kWh you buy is usable
- The most environmentally friendly battery solution, it’s 2nd LiFe after all
- Modern Lithium for less than Lead Acid conventional battery
- A total cost of ownership 1/3rd that of Lead Acid
- A lifespan 5 to 10 times longer than Lead Acid
- The safest Lithium battery – you may drive a nail through it – if you desire.
- Integration to all the best Inverter manufacturers
The information provided on this website is intended as general, summary information for the public. It is not intended to take the place of written law or regulations. The information is provided for educational purposes and not to be used for calibration, technical specifications or system designs.
REVOV seeks to ensure that all content and information published on this site is current and accurate. The information does not in any way constitute legal or professional advice.
REVOV cannot be held liable for any actions arising from its use. REVOV also cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages.