REVOV Business update COVID-19
The Coronavirus is fast spreading around the world. In recent days the number of infected people in South Africa has increased significantly.
Our priority is to ensure the continued good health and safety of all REVOV’s stakeholders – which includes you. Our thoughts and Prayers go out to all those affected.
As the virus continues to develop, we are taking measures to ensure that we are as prepared as possible in the event of disruptions to work.
Certain precautionary protocols are already in place including:
• The introduction of a “no touch” policy at REVOV
• A sanitation program within all our premises
• No international and local air travel for business purposes
• Internal and external meetings to be limited to essential meetings
• Walk-in customers are encouraged to contact us via email, or telephone rather
• Any employee who feels unwell or exhibits any flu-like symptoms, will remain at home
We have tested the feasibility of a remote, work-from-home arrangement for our staff. Fortunately, through the application of modern technology, we are pleased to say this is being rolled-out. Our staff are equipped with the resources required to operate optimally be it at the REVOV premises or offsite.
All of our offices, nationally, together with our switchboard and all frontline, client-facing employees including your account managers will be contactable through the usual channels. If you are unable to get hold of a particular person directly, please email email@example.com whereby your query will be escalated to the appropriate department.
While it remains business as usual, we implore everyone to take responsibility for their personal hygiene, to remain calm and to work together to mitigate against the further spread of the virus.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation