2ND LIFE ENERGY STORAGE SOLUTIONS
“what batteries do when they grow up”
Renewable energy resources are already having a startling effect on South Africa and are replacing fossil fuels and providing electricity supply in distributed and centralised configurations in all sectors of the economy.
A widely held belief is that storing of that energy is too expensive and many renewable energy installations are limited in terms of only being able to produce clean energy when the sun is shining, or the wind is blowing.
Revov is changing this with the introduction of the first affordable Lithium storage products. – Revov 2nd LiFe Energy Storage Systems.
Solar panels are a great way to save on rising energy costs, while helping reduce CO2 from entering the atmosphere; but you still have to purchase energy from the grid when the sun sets. Adding a Revov storage solution, allows you to store excess solar energy produced during the day so you can power your home at night.
Revov storage systems are the only cost-effective way of doing this.
- Store the sunlight
- Brighten your nights using stored sunlight
- Charge at night in off peak time, use during peak times at off peak rates
- Affordable off grid solution that lasts 10 years +
- Today’s storage systems typically cost 70% of a solar/ storage installation, but that storage only lasts 1 to 3 years. For the same price Revov gives you 10 to 15 years
Utility storage is a collection of methods used to store electrical energy on a large scale within an electrical power grid. Electrical energy is stored during times when production (especially from intermittent power plants such as renewable electricity sources such as wind power, tidal power, solar power) exceeds consumption, and returned to the grid when production falls below consumption.
The utilisation of 2nd Life Lithium Iron Phosphate systems have enabled commercially viable projects to store energy during peak production for use during high demand times.
- Decentralised demand management
- Reduced future transmission and distribution investments
- Reduces intermittency of renewable energy sources
- Manages peak loads
- Regulates voltage and frequency
- No power spikes
- No need for UPS’s
- No outages
- Charge at night in low peak tariffs and use in peak hours
- Reduce demand charges
- Total off grid is a reality and commercially viable
Choose freedom today
request a quote
T: +27(0)10 035 6061
Unit 2, Ferngate Studios Cnr Oxford & Long Street Ferndale, Randburg